Ken Fisher Accolades
Ken Fisher has received much recognition for his contributions to finance throughout the course of his career. The following highlights some accolades.
- Ken Fisher named one of the 25 most influential investors in 2011 by Investment Advisor magazine in its IA 25 Most Influential People in the Advisor Community.
- In 2010, Investment Advisor named Ken Fisher as one of the 30 most influential individuals in the investment industry over the last 30 years.
- Received the 2009 Tiburon CEO Summit Award for Challenging Conventional Wisdom by Tiburon Strategic Advisors.
- Received the Journal of Portfolio Management's Bernstein Fabozzi/Jacobs Levy Award in recognition of a research paper he co-authored with Meir Statman in 2000.
- In 2010, Wiley published The Making of a Market Guru commemorating Ken Fisher's 25 years as a Financial Columnist (he is the longest continuously running columnist in Forbes’ 90+ year history).
- Author of four New York Times best-selling books including The Only Three Questions that Count (2006), The Ten Roads to Riches (2008), How to Smell a Rat (2009), and Debunkery (2010).